Flash Encoder for live webcasts - must include titling capabilities
If you have no experience of working in delivery of streaming media formats please do not bid for this project - your bid will be deleted.
Essentially we are requiring a version of 'Wirecast' that will allow the live broadcast of Flash media - please download trial version so you can see required functionality in action.
[url removed, login to view]
Think Adobe Flash Media Encoder with the ability to add titles whilst broadcasting.
We require the following abilities:
1. Stream live to Flash Media Server / Wowza server
2. Select input from multiple camera sources - and switch whilst live.
3. Select encoding video bitrate audio bitrate / output screensize / H264 or VP6 codec etc as per FME 3.
4. Add titles & effects whilst broadcasting live - see wirecast for examples
5. Save broadcast file to local drive as .flv video
Please review the functionality of both Adobe FME 3 and Wirecast before responding.
We do not need chromakey / greenscreen effects.
The main requirement is live flash streaming with the ablity to add formattable titling whilst broadcasting - a static xml file will not do.
Look forward to your response - we have a tight time scale so a quicker response is more likely to get the work.
Please do not tell me you can do this in 1 day for $100 - we both know this is not going to happen.
I require serious bids from serious coders - check my feedback to validate this for yourself.