1. Realtime Integration with QuickBooks
2. Create new Customers
3. View/Edit existing Customers
4. Create new Sales Order
5. View/Edit Existing Sales Orders
6. Attach "Proof" Images to a sales order
7. Generate a webpage with a unique filename, containing viewable and downloadable versions of those images.
8. Send Automated E-mail to customer email associated with the Sales order containing a link to the "proof" image webpage
9. Webpage contains feedback forms for client critiques
This program needs to mimic QuickBooks Customer Creation and Sales Order Creation. It has to read all the current Customer Data contained within a QuickBooks Premier 2006 Manufactuing & Wholesale company file.
Any customers created from this application need to be viewable and editable from QuickBooks and Vice Versa. Any Sales Orders Created needs to have the same cross functionality. Sales orders must be able to read Company File Item lists and add any number of line items.
"Proof" image module needs to dynamically create a image proofing page and upload it to a specifiable webserver. The proofing page must display the images associated with the sales order and contain forms that allow for customer critique of the "proof" images. These forms should generate an email send to a specifiable address upon submission, and return the customer to the proofing page.
Each proofing page created must have a unique filename. Upon creation and publishing of the proofing page, an email notification with a hyperlink must be sent to the primary and secondary email addresses associated with the Sales order. The program should have an option for specifying other email addresses as well. There has to be the option to republish and resend the proofing pages and email once changes have been made, it should maintain the same file name.