Realistic budget is $80 - $100 US Dollars TOTAL for all 4 or 5 programs.
My name is Daniel.
PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH BEFORE PUTTING IN A BID (no automatic statements please that you use for other peoples bids).
We need 5 small programs built for our organization. Completed time is important but not our top priority but if you can finish program number two ASAP, that would be great.
Please bid only if you can build 4 out of the 5 (if you have trouble with the live chat program, that’s ok)!
We are choosing a bidder hopefully by end of today so happy bidding!
1. Batch Photo Processing / Resizing then save Program:
We need a program where we can do batch resizing of photos: In other words, we preset the pixel width and height before hand and are able to see a live preview of what the finished photo would look like. Once we see that it looks ok, we want to be able to drag a bunch of jpeg’s or other picture format files into the program and have them resize to the sizes we determined. Also we want to be to adjust the saved picture quality (the same way photoshop asks you to do that when saving. )The program should also have the option to add a watermark to our photos automatically (we want to be able to pre-select our jpeg watermark to use as the watermark, and not just some simple text).
2. Slide Show Configurator: We hate using Window Movie Maker, Nero Vision & Sony Vegas Studio Movie Maker b/c it does not allow us the simplicity and flexibility we need. So here is what we need the program you will build for us to do (you can probably find pre-written scripts to make your work easier).
We want to literally be able to drag and drop a bunch of jpegs or other picture format photos into a time line bar and we want to EASILY be able to set the time duration between transitions on when a photo changes to the next. From there we want to simply be able to drag an mp3 file into the program and be able to “repeat” the music if the slide show is very long. We want transition effects (nothing fancy, just similar to nero’s or other burning programs).
Then, we simply want to be able to press “compile on hardrive ” or “compile on hard drive then burn” or
“Burn directly to CD/DVD”.
3. Accurate Masking Tool – We would like it if you can make this program work within photoshop somehow (you will have to figure this out). We do a lot of trimming of people out of photos with intricate backgrounds behind them. We need a one button push program where we can automatically mask the people out and the program will open the cut out image in its own separate photoshop file with a transparent background. The photos should not have to need any retouching around the edges (meaning it should automatically feather, crop, adjust radius, edges and such for a clean smoothly cut out image.)
4. Email Extractor- We get a lot of emails from customers every single day for our business through our contact form on our website. We want a program where at the end of the day we press one button and the program will extract this info them and open it up into Microsoft excel or something else that you can suggest.
Our emails from customers are very simple and there are separate field for each portion they fill out (such as, first name , last name, what products they are interested in, etc…).
The program should also automatically put the “Date” on when this person submitted their email (it should use the date and time from MS-Outlook).
Also, the program should be intelligent enough to open the same Excel file each time and simply
“Add to” the database rather than open a separate Excel or database file.
I’m not sure the best way to do this but maybe this needs to be installed on our website as well and you can somehow synch it to our “contact us” form which uses fields for customers to fill out.
5. Live Chat. We would like to install live chat on the site and when the customer presses send message, a notification box would pop up on our computer (there will only be one user, me) and then I can chat with them. We also want the option to “turn off” the live chat when the work day is over of course. If possible we would like to be able to drag and drop files into the messenger for customers to download (but it is not 100% required if it cannot be done).
We hope to choose a bidder in 24 hours.