I hired a developer that did not give my code the functionalities necessary to complete my project. The project is essentially complete but he left out some vital elements in the code.
I need an Android Mobile App developer experienced in asp.net to fix the code on my project.
Here is a list of items the code needs, its all mainly on the app code that needs work:
The app allows a user to create their own android app by visiting [url removed, login to view] and filling in the values on the registration form.
Once the registration is complete, I should automatically be sent the apk while the user is redirected to Paypal.
1. The app loads very slowly (coding issues)
2. When you click on a profile, text section doesn’t show at all.
3. Mp3 files and other larger files are not loading on back end
4. The feature section only loads 4 feature profiles on the app even though there are more than four selected.
5. The sticky section doubles profiles. Example: Only 4 sticky profiles selected yet 8 will show because 4 sticky profiles show twice.
6. The Page 2 buttons should be the Categories button
7. On the main page there is a “New”, “All”, and “By Genre” button. Those buttons should be “Home”, “All”, “Page 1” “Categories”
8. There should be a share function on the app that allows the user to “Tweet” or “Share” the app on Twitter or Facebook
9. The files should download to the device. Instead it opens the browser & points to the file online.
10. The registration module does not send me an apk