Game programmer needed to teach an 11 year old how to write computer games.
You must be an expert in action game development or similar.
Plan and schedule online classes
Your english must be excellent.
Any platform acceptable but prefer Microsoft XNA.
You must be able to capture the imagination of a bright young student who has no programming experience.
Monitor progress, review and test.
Provide 2 classes per week 1 hour long for 6 months - renewable.
You MUST use google chat and skype
You MUST provide cell phone, email, physical address, skype and google chat IM addresses.
The following are additional initial requirements PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THIS CAREFULLY:
1. You must be able to speak, write, and understand English fluently since you will need to be able to communicate verbally and in writing with the student candidate. Additionally this site will be in English and that’s all we can communicate in.
2. You must be easily accessible by email and also by telephone during normal business hours during development,or if not possible, by SKYPE/Google Chat. Once successful bidder is agreed we can set timeframes for calling, if necessary having regard to different time zones and we will be fair in that regard. We are located in Ireland.
6. You must be able to start this project with a full lesson plan within 2 weeks being a strict deadline when awarded
7. MUST be willing to make all necessary revisions. We will also require your availability for updates following completion (reasonable additional charge for this please quote) and ability to review progress and course of construction website on your servers throughout the project. Please DO NOT RESPOND if you have not completed several similar projects and also provide examples for review. This is mandatory.
8. You must be willing to use Escrow via the [url removed, login to view] site and there will be NO advance payments. We are a reputable company and we will pay and be fair but we require utmost integrity both sides. We require references.
9. We will require credentials and references prior to award.
10. We reserve the right to cancel the project if we do not hear from you within a reasonable timeframe. (3 to 4 business days without responding to e-mail is unacceptable).
11. We reserve the right to not release any of the escrowed fees if you do not deliver the scope of work within the timeline and our expected quality agreed upon.
12. If you are interested and will be providing a bid You must PM us after reading this and write one message that says "OKIGOTIT", this code will ensure that you have read all the project details.
13. By the way, we know in great details Internet and computer law and related matters and are very familiar with what is entailed, how things work and what things are worth. So let’s not get off on the wrong foot with someone trying to blow smoke at us.
14. FYI we have numerous clients and special projects arising from time to time that can be made available in the future to somebody who impresses us with their talents, timeliness, business manners and enthusiasm. Extensive additional work will also be required for this project once it clears initial stages.
15. Assuming we are happy with the result, we would consider providing credit on the site to your and your organization. This will be viewed and considered by very heavyweight people in the business.
15. You will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Everything you learn about our client's business should be regarded as secret. You agree not to contact our clients or their agents at any time without the express and written permission of aranrock.
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $492 untuk pekerjaan ini
FuGenx is a team of experts dedicated to Web development with updates technologies like Ajax, Ruby on rail, Joomla web 2.0 services. Professionals on php, html, xml, java scripting.
I've experience in developing flash game for 2 years. Some project that i've been working is rpg game type with isometri, puzzle bubble, and adventure game type.