I need a working clone or replica of Swoopo.com. I need you to program the script so it is compatible with mobile phone browsers- such as the iPhone and Blackberry. Also I need a section of the website to host private auctions- which only a certain amount or selection of users are able to participate. I need to be able to edit the bid increments and bidding fee whenever I want- meaning I can change the amounts increased per bid from anywhere between .01 to 1 dollar and change the fee per bid within that range as well. I want to be able to add items as templates and also as new items easily- meaning if I have sold a specific item before I could just relist it like you do in Ebay. I need a working search function of the website to search through pending auctions and active auctions. I also need to see what users are searching for in my website.
Administrative and backend functions should include- order placement for items that are complete. Auction start and end times. Alerts, Profits, Losses, maybe export to xml or xls formats?
I would like to implement SMS bidding and other features in the future- so a good customer relationship is needed. This will be a working project- so changes will always be made until a fully working model is in effect.
Description of things needed:
1. A working clone of [url removed, login to view]
2. Ability to work on the iPhone and Blackberry web browser (if you have experience in cocoa it’s a plus)
3. Template designbase for adding items, and order status.
4. A system that integrates payments with orders (future item)
5. Change bid pricing- offer promotions- sales- incentives.
6. Private auction area for restricted users.
7. Search function that shows me what users are searching for.