Simple responses won't be considered. If you're taking the time to reply, make a good first impression and tell me what you can do and why I should pick your firm. Please show examples of work you've completed. Thank you!!
1. This is an extensive project that requires a very professional and experienced team. A detailed outline of the full project will be shared with the winning firm.
2. Visit the current site at [url removed, login to view] and review it thoroughly to understand its purpose and goals.
3. You will convert the current site from Classic ASP to [url removed, login to view] with your choice of an advanced database.
4. This is not a simple upgrade to ASP.NET. Many new features are planned, such as creating social networking-type features, building extensive reporting from the database, including Pay Pal billing options, and of course, upgrading the existing pages to ASP.NET.
5. Old pages can be converted similar to their existing design. I will provide some design input for some new pages via mockup HTML pages, but it is expected that you can independently create good-looking pages without guidance.
6. We will have at least two online meetings a week (via Skype) to review progress and confirm final details.
7. You will code the website in ASP.NET.
8. You will create the database with necessary tables and queries.
9. You will create queries to accomplish the desired reporting results.
10. Reporting output should be displayed both in graphs and tables (Flash graphs would be ideal).
11. Preference will be given to firms that are very familiar with the US business school application process (ie, developers that have taken the GMAT and have recently applied or are applying to business school).
12. If our relationship works out, I am eager to form a lasting relationship for future projects.
62 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $3522 untuk pekerjaan ini
Sorry but the truth is that your project will cost over 5k. We are experts in ASP.NET 2.0 & done several community websites. Please check PMB. SORG