I’m looking for a very intelligent and talented web-developer (Must be fluent in English) to complete a web project for an orphanage.
1) This project is about 50% finished.
2) No money will be sent until you complete this project fully 100%. Do not bid and do not take this job if you don’t agree—this is not negotiable at any time during our business transactions.
3) The website is a template altered to fit our needs
4) We have all the pictures
5) We have 95% of these pages in PDF examples for you with flow charts for the major sections.
6) All the content is written.
7) There is a back-end admin panel
8) You have 30 days to finish the project or a 20% penalty is added to final payment.
9) I cannot stress enough the importance of finishing this project on time—if you cannot do this then do not bid.
10) When the project is finished (on your end) I will need 1 week to test and run the site. When the test is finished and revisions finalized payment will be sent.
11) You will be working with 2 other developers, one is working on the flash and rotating pic and the other is a proof-reader who also does minor revisions to content and pictures—you are not responsible for their work.
You will be responsible for making sure all features work and are to specifications. Below is a list of incomplete and almost complete features.
1) Orphanage description pages. Approx 3 pages
2) Orphanage Children’s Gallery page that will display pictures of the children—uploadable from the admin. Approx 1 page
3) Outreach description pages Approx 3 pages
4) Outreach description page that will display pictures of the children—Almost identical to the Children’s Gallery page Approx 3 pages
5) Staff page—uploadable from admin—this is nearly identical to the partnership page which is done. Approx 2 pages.
6) 2 pages uploadable from the admin that attaches to a rotating pic. Rotating pic is done for you.
7) News section that can add news from admin on a page in which three different stories are posted. Each story would go to one page format similar to our articles page. Also, an archive page that holds old news.
8) Links page—a one page format that has some membership access only. Page is there but needs to be created and uploaded from admin.
9) Store Front with Basket, Check-Out, etc. The store is on our site but needs to be revised and finished according to specifications.
10) In and out of house email abilities—needs to be created.
11) Members profile page compete with graphics and display of currant members—this is on our site but needs to be re-done—this page is uploaded from arriving new members and approved/edited by us.
12) Members “My account” page to adjust their membership—needs to be created.
13) Poll section or voting mechanism—its on our site but needs some revisions and a button added on the home page.
14) Forum—this is on our site and supposedly working, however, we are looking for a standard forum that also matches our site…
15) The admin panel—working but does have dead links and will need revisions.
16) Articles pages—The (write a review section) is not working fully and we will need to revise minor things.
17) Financial pages just needs minor revisions
18) Sign up pages to sign up as a member—we have the page partially created but this page needs to be revised.
19) Board of trustees page—just a very minor revision
20) Partnership page—minor margin revision
21) Contact Us Page—just needs the contact us to go to our mail box.
22) Meet Douglas page—minor picture revision and very minor graphic work.
23) Mission page—A paragraph needs to be added.
24) Policy pages uploaded from admin—I think they are done.
25) Membership benefits page with ability to upload pics from admin—the pictures need to be revised and uploaded from the admin.