We looking for somebody who could clone this website [url removed, login to view]
please use my login & password to see what's happening behind the doors:
[url removed, login to view]
why a clone, mainly because this website represents the base of our local software & since this software is getting outdated we want to upgrade into the next generation web app's.
- All content delivered by our clients needs to be processed for uploading to other online stores
- Content will be cover artwork, audio files, video files & metadata / xml & or txt files.
- Ones the content get sold we will receive sales data ( txt & or excel ) files, these need get imported, divided / recalculated & stated to our clients.
- Website, will become a web application, with a big admin section.
At this moment your BID should include:
- Clone website ( complete, front & back )
- Sync our local MS Access database to the new web app.
- Import / export txt, excel, xml
- link to other websites using web services, for getting life sales preview data.
- Give customers FTP upload access, all content should be uploaded in hidden directories
- Create an online audio converting application ( .wav & or .aiff files to MP3 files ) this app should also be able to add the metadata to the song.
- Create an online FTP application so that delivered content can be processed to other servers.
- Reporting sales data geographical ( you will have country code & in some cases even zip code for doing this )
- Some extra field's will be added.
Future updates will include:
- Give our clients a lot of different services such as.
- Separate Artist login, our clients can create several sub accounts, & they will have the ability to decide what those sub accounts can do & what not.
- Give our clients the ability to create contract's with the titles they already have created
- Give our clients the ability to create mailings.
- and many more to come.
- Please note that your BID has to be serious:
- Note that you need to deliver the code as well.
- That you need to host this during programming for review & testing
- That you provide us with an exact starting date & delivery date on the first stage.
thanks in advance for your BID, note that this is a serious long term project.