We looking for somebody who could clone this website [url removed, login to view]
please use my login & password to see what's happening behind the doors:
[url removed, login to view]
why a clone, mainly because this website represents the base of our local software & since this software is getting outdated we want to upgrade into the next generation web app's.
- All content delivered by our clients needs to be processed for uploading to other online stores
- Content will be cover artwork, audio files, video files & metadata / xml & or txt files.
- Ones the content get sold we will receive sales data ( txt & or excel ) files, these need get imported, divided / recalculated & stated to our clients.
- Website, will become a web application, with a big admin section.
At this moment your BID should include:
- Clone website ( complete, front & back )
- Sync our local MS Access database to the new web app.
- Import / export txt, excel, xml
- link to other websites using web services, for getting life sales preview data.
- Give customers FTP upload access, all content should be uploaded in hidden directories
- Create an online audio converting application ( .wav & or .aiff files to MP3 files ) this app should also be able to add the metadata to the song.
- Create an online FTP application so that delivered content can be processed to other servers.
- Reporting sales data geographical ( you will have country code & in some cases even zip code for doing this )
- Some extra field's will be added.
Future updates will include:
- Give our clients a lot of different services such as.
- Separate Artist login, our clients can create several sub accounts, & they will have the ability to decide what those sub accounts can do & what not.
- Give our clients the ability to create contract's with the titles they already have created
- Give our clients the ability to create mailings.
- and many more to come.
- Please note that your BID has to be serious:
- Note that you need to deliver the code as well.
- That you need to host this during programming for review & testing
- That you provide us with an exact starting date & delivery date on the first stage.
thanks in advance for your BID, note that this is a serious long term project.
i just received a note from somebody who informed me that the username & password isn't working.
please find new user name & password below
if this still doesn't work ( because it's not working for me right now ), i will try again tomorrow. i suggest create your own login & password.
( it's free )
it seams that some of you have trouble to get into the website, latest news is even that you have trouble to create an account therefore we will add detailed spec's & field list from this website asap.
we are also working on a lot of the future services we want to get done, this should help you analyze how the first phase has to be programmed etc..
in the meantime you can always try to create an account, maybe this situation is temporary
thanks in advance,