1) My home page contains link pointing to html files.
2) Upon clicking on the link from home pages, its directs to the frame which is
<frameset framespacing="0" border="0" frameborder="0" rows="68,*">
<frame name="header" scrolling="no" target="main" src="top.htm" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
<frame name="main" src="third party url" scrolling="auto">
[url removed, login to view] : Which shows link to the external third party server urls
third party url : Url coming from third party not from my server.
3) Clicking on the link say (Book a ticket) from [url removed, login to view] directs to third party url .
The content for that link get displayed in the bottom below which is fine. There I see a link called Home (which third party is providing for directing to my home page).
4) Upon clicking on Home page link(from third party url), its taking to the home page of my site which is fine, However here the issue is frame is getting overlapped.
I am seeing content of [url removed, login to view] followed by my home page. Which causing bad look and feel from user perspective.
I am looking for a solution like
1) Upon loading the home page (My site) check the frame and frame found disable the frame or reload the home page again . Motto is to show the home page only (with not any frame getting overlapped) or any other If you can provide me at earliest.
Please provide me the template using frameset.