Website Requirements for [url removed, login to view]
1. Use the basic layout of [url removed, login to view] with some color changes. The default background would be changed to tan (the background color used in [url removed, login to view]) and the logo would be cholocate color. The menu items would be orange color.
2. Webpages must rely heavily on CSS and minimize the use of HTML tables.
3. Use the same menu style as [url removed, login to view] but the menu items must be written with text, not images. Where ever possible, use text instead of images.
4. Open up the layout so it is not limited to the center of the page. Make the webpage fill up the user’s view window.
5. Need a page for user to register for new accounts. And a page for user to sign-in.
6. Need an order tracking page.
7. Need search by category page. Each category will have a list of item types. Each item type has a checkbox. The user checks all the item types he is interested in finding and click on search. The search results page should be the same as [url removed, login to view]’s.
8. Product page should look like [url removed, login to view]’s, except that the product picture will be bigger and centered on the page. Additional pictures should be displayed down the big product picture in thumbnail sizes.
9. All server side code must be written in ASP.
10. Database can be either MS SQL-server based or MS-Access based.
Bidders please provide samples of past work.