This is project 2 of 2 separate projects posted on january 22. 2009
In order to acommodate a new customer request we need a simplified and modified version of our existing ressource management system. This system furthermore needs to exchange data with two external systems through available webservices.
Your work involves:
1. Duplication of existing live system (including MS SQL Server database - remote desktop access to MS SQL Server Management Studio).
2. Alignment/modification of duplicated database to accommodate new requirements (modification/rebuilding of database relations).
3. Establisment of read/write functionality to 2 external systems through available webservices.
4. Modification of existing front end functionality.
5. Limited development of new front end functionality
6. Other related activities including testing etc.
- The code you will be working on is very clean and well commented.
- A project leader with deep understanding about how the end result should work will be available at all times.
- Bonus will be awarded if the project is delivered in a timely and satisfactory fashion.
- Pictures and more on [url removed, login to view]
- Experience with Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET , Visual Studio etc.).
- Ability to work on the project (at least part time) at our Kyiv office.
- Ability to create clean and well commented code.
- Ability to start work on the project quickly.