I want to create a replica of Google calendar for our internal website. Same screen views, same java script functionality.
1) We have a user permissioning and security system already. Thus, for this system, you could just make the "entry screen" a simple form where you would type in user name, and our company would integrate this into our Intranet on our own.
2) Copy all functioniality and screens on Google Calendar. However - we do not need the capability Google has keep multiple Calanders per user. We do want to have a selector box that would allow any user to change over and both view and control calendars of any other user on the system.
3) We do not need the "event notifications by SMS functionality, or by cell phone", but we do need notifications by email. Since this is not an important feature, please include this as an optional additional price to develop.
4) We do not need the Import Calendar feature.
5) We do not need the ability to "search public calendars". User only needs to search the calendar he is looking at.
6) We do not need the concept of "inviting other users" to events. However, when a user creates an event, they need to be able to add that event to the calendar's of one or multiple other users on the system. The system can assume any user can add an event for any other user.
7) We don't need a help file.
Other than the differences above, we want the exact same look, feel, and functionality. We also need basic documentation both in the code, and a short MS Word document on the system structure and technical guidelines as well.