Set up a website using the latest release of DNN portal
Good day folks
I need a community site to be set up using the latest release of Dot Net Nuke (DNN) portal.
You need to do the following:
1. recommend a suitable host for my DNN site.
2. Select a suitable skin where site users need to feel part of a "local community"
3. Install the following functions on the site:
suggest a link
tell a friend
Any other functions useful for a community site can be applied.
You need to recommend a useful function and I need to agree before you start work on it.
4. Fully document the set up process and provide step by step instructions for future maintenance activities.
5. provide post implementation assistance over the phone if required.
I am sure there are many open source modules available to do these type of functions. Modules created in C# get preference. What you have to do is get them and modify them if required and install it on the site.
Payments will be progressive. Bonus payments will be made for more useful community site functionality you deliver.
Finish this task by 15 Jan 07