** NOTE: IF YOU FEEL THIS PROJECT WILL REQUIRE MORE THAN $1500 TO COMPLETE THEN PLEASE STATE YOUR FEE AND TIME. I AM VERY OPEN!
We are looking for someone who is freelancing and is willing to tackle this job quickly and do it ASAP. We are fine with one person or if two or more want to collaborate, that would be fine too.
Here is the information as I understand it:
1. A simple website development with a more "Canadian Look"
2. Ability to allow our clients to log onto our current website by way of the new website without necessarily knowing that they have passed through to our old website from our new one
3. We want the new website to be fully automated or look as if it is.
We are looking for a simple solution.
All charges for use of the website and/or documents generated by the client's input into the website would be looked after by phone from our offices.
We would be able to access all client information and be able to download it or email it to ourselves at will.
Here's how we see all of this working:
1. Client logs into the new website
2. The log-in moves the client to the current Website without the transfer being obvious. We would have had our current website programmers include the Ontario forms. (This is probably not part of the process needed from you.) In fact, we may very well have our current webmasters design the link to the new website rather than the other way around.
3. The client fills in the information as required by the forms relevent to Ontario on the current questionnaire on the website.
4. The information is then transferred to us to allow one of the following scenarios to occur:
a. The information would be emailed to us in a document formatted so that we can mark, copy and paste the document onto an existing excel form.
Note: This would involve a well formatted source document so the cut and paste would work flawlessly from it into excel.
OR b. The information could automatically populate an Ontario form and then await our choice to send to the client after payment.
OR c. The information would do some variation or combination of one of the two listed scenarios.
We want to either totally automate the process or have it appear totally automated.
We do NOT want to get into data base building or extensive work on building the Ontario forms.
We want an auto reply to be sent to the client after the client has filled in the information saying " You will receive your papers for downloading in the next 72 hours" --- or something similar. Meanwhile we will have the opportunity to contact the client to verify charges.
We are looking to do this quickly and cost effectively, the key being quickly. We do not want anything complicated or involving extensive data bases.
We own and have on file, all codes for our current website.
*** Please get back to me with an approximate time line and even some kind of cost idea but make certain that if you state a cost, it will cover the time and energy you will spend on this job. Payment is contigent on the website working properly and effectively.
You should plan to spend and hour or so speaking with our owner to understand thoroughly exactly what he wants.