previous freelancer wasted my time and didnt do anything so i need this done asap as due date is on the 17 january
basically its to correct a website for a mobile phone company that i have already made , few adjustments, and write a technical report about the website and the implementation.
The customer is delighted with the success of the static website your company has produced and wishes you to now make it more dynamic. Now that the site has been established in the market place the customer feels it is time for it to be redeveloped to make it more user friendly, interactive with a new dynamic navigation system. You are required to develop your chosen website further with the emphasis being on the production of a set of simple dynamic web pages, which embodies good design principles. The design will use a web server to provide link requests to a database offering an interactive service to users, scripting for dynamic layout control and processing form data, and style sheets for improved page continuity.
Your site must be visually attractive and easy to use conforming to general web page design principles and standard HCI conventions. The issues you need to consider are:
• Navigation aids
• Use of colour
• Use of font
• Use of graphics and imagery
• Consistency of design • Use of text
• Structuring and formatting web based documents
• Links with other sites
• Aesthetic standards
Your pages must use scripting languages to create interactive web pages, which could include:
• Script language
• Applets – frm internet
• Database connectivity
• API – google maps etc. • Cascading style sheets
• DHTML – frm net
• Flash – frm net
• Active Server Pages
• RSS – frm net
Add more stuff not on the list
Your site will be hosted live on a web server.
1. Produce a report on the development of the dynamic website, which includes a front cover, contents page and bibliography that includes the following sections:
• An outline of the updated user requirements for the development including the updated functional and updated non functional requirements of the development.
• You will design an appropriate updated site map for the development and justify the type of structure adopted. The site map should identify different levels of access to the pages within the development.
• You will design detailed updated storyboards for each proposed page within the development
• The production of technical documentation describing in detail, using technical language, how all of the features of the system were designed (appropriate use of annotated screen shots and sample source code and should be used).
• An electronic copy of the website on CD-ROM
• Printouts of the webpage’s as displayed in the browser (in colour)
• Printout of the source code suitably commented will be provided as appendices
• The production of a test plan and procedures displaying thorough testing of the design. The testing process should check for image loading errors, that all navigation links, both textual and graphic hotspots, operate correctly, all form [url removed, login to view] test plan should reference appropriate screen shots.
Test no Test Expected Results Actual Results Action
Why u created , why you coded. Tech language
Build up on user requirements.
Build on what we alredy got.
Add extra pages for admin
Test plan and prove that u tested ur website
4 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £325 untuk pekerjaan ini
want a proficient writer with the degree of bachelors in CS and vast experience of entrepreneurship? i present myself as the most suitable candidate for this [login to view URL] refer pmb thanks