I am a hosting reseller and are typically subcontracting works to freelancers for site development. Currently I need help with one of my projects. My designer developed a static site using Dreamweaver, Jscript, Flash, ASP, etc. Nothing out of ordinary. No database, no Ecommerce.
I am not satisfied with the works of my current designer, and I am subcontracting this project to rewrite, trouble shoot and optimize a site which currently has 8 pages (7 + 1 to be written).
The site is hosted on shared windows server 2003 server.
I am expecting very professional works, and in very aggressive time frame (one week after the bid close). If you are hoping to take this project as a learning tool please do not bid. I have extremely high expectation but I prepare to pay above market price !
Scope of the project:
- Trouble-shooting existing codes & scripts on the site, and make them compatible with IE6, IE7, Firefox2, Firefox3, Safari, & Opera. Currently there are a few problems with non-IE browser compatibility issues.
- Rewrite if necessary for optimization, and improve the "look & feel" if you could do better :-)
- Since there are some flash on the site, you need to have script checking the browser and direct to static non-flash based pages (you have to write about 7 pages).
- I have about 27 popups for enlarged pictures of products in 3 of the pages, you need to re-write the scripts so that it is not treated by browsers as popups and blocked.
- Optimize the codes so that it is google friendly and generate google friendly sitemap.
I will also be out-sourcing the SEO project and E-commerce project of this site later. Therefore if your work is excellent, I will by default give you these projects too !
Thank you and look forward to working together you in the next couple of weeks.
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $575 untuk pekerjaan ini
Please check your PM for my qualifications and examples of my work. I will be glad to work with you to create a "fabulous" ranking for your site. Thank you, Tammy