I am a freelance developer urgently seeking an additional pair of hands to help on current projects that are still in their 'just begun 'phase on the run-up to christmas. I have the opportunity to accept more work than I am able to handle at present so would like to find additional help and possibly make it a permanent arrangement. I've been developing websites in Microsoft programming languages for 14 years, and since I can't clone myself; the more experienced, professional, ethical and dedicated you are to the craft - the better! All required softwares and licenses can be provided if necessary.
1. Have at least five years solid commercial experience working with ASP.NET
2. Be a freelancer working from own office or home office. This is a remote-working position.
3. Be working the same normal business hours as myself
4. Be familiar with remote desktop for accessing the remote web and database servers I use.
5. Must be UK based (due to need of keep clients data within UK borders)
7. Be familiar with hand-coding CSS page layouts
8. Must have solid english skills so I have no problems communicating with you whilst working together
1. Open to a long-term relationship as my need for additional assistance may never end.
2. Use Microsoft Project for time-management and planning.
3. Familiar with working in photoshop to produce page layouts and using photoshop to cut-up and slice out images required.
4. Modem with a fixed IP address (for security rules accessing my servers).
5. Familiar with using web services within visual studio for third-party integration.
6. Freelancer who can also work using VB.NET to produce software solutions.
PLEASE REPLY WITH:
1. Your experience in your core skill-sets
2. A few URL's to your portfolio or websites (with notes on your involvement). If you do not have any live projects, please provide or confirm you can provide downloads of past projects so I can take a look at your coding skill.
3. Your fee if I need a one-hour job from you
4. Your fee if I want a six hour job from you
5. Your fee if I want a week-long job from you (five 6 hour days)
6. Your fee if I want a whole month from you (20 x 6 hour days)
7. Your immediate, short-term and long-term availability
8. If you have all of the must-have skills and any of the advantageous skills.
9. Your contact details
If you are wondering why I'm asking for the various fee's, it is because I plan all my projects to six hour days, and I'm looking for discounts based on the volume of work I can send your way.
Please do not be offended if I do not get back to you. If I get a huge response I can't commit to replying to every one but if you are experienced and really good with a great portfolio, don't be put off with sending a late response - its hard to find a productive programming partnership and I'm always looking!
Thank you in advance.