Admin Web portal and Data sync.
An existing database where many documents are processed need an Admin portal where all the data base info can be displayed in proper order to user can generate reports or view statuses.
We require 2 user levels, Admin, User (limited rights)
Existing tables need to be read and displayed in comprehensible order.
Existing database tables can be cleaned upon Admin request.
Database has documents info that was previously processed with a total by the day/ month /year / user/ and grand total will be needed as of today with how many document those were processed are completed and were not completed and declined etc. All that information is available in database.
I will provide you with copy of database and instruction to create a test environment.
1. Code required for file processing server that will sync local database to central logging server (primary – and-secondary) for redundancy. If by an chance primary data Server is offline it will try to sync to secondary server database, once primary server is up again it will sync the secondary to primary or vice versa.
2. It will create a new database table that will keep track of which information has been synced etc.
3. It will also allow user to set some parameters so user can clean up database after it has been synced and verified with logging servers.
4. The setting include automatic cleanup of data tables some files in folders etc.
5. Admin GUI and script required for making the server primary and secondary.
6. Admin Web GUI can be displayed on master and slave.
7. All communication for data sync must be over Https 443 port.
8. Web based Admin GUI for file servers and Web based Admin &User on Logging server
9. C# [url removed, login to view], IIS7.
Payment will be divided in to two portions. 50% on completion and delivery and 50% after testing and bug removal (3 weeks testing time).
You must be responsible and on time.