Need urgently to make few changes in ASP.NET Website
MAX BUDGET: $100-$150
PAYMENT WILL BE MADE ONLY AFTER COMPLETION
website: [url removed, login to view]
1. We need a page that lists all the products we sell
2. The menu on the left needs to be modified...instead of having "dog bath", "booster ramp". "tropic shower" and replacement parts" listed on the left side I would like to create a button that that says "products". When someone rolls over this button, I'd like a side drop-down menu to appear that has "booster bath", "booster ramp", "tropic shower", "groomers edition", and "replacement parts" listed.
3. We need to add an "About us button and page. I also need to know when a person enters a promotional code into the shopping cart, what code they entered...can you make sure this gets sent to me in the order confirmation email we get?
4. When you look at the shopping cart after you click "checkout" you see a screen that says "new customer" and "existing customers" I'd like to remove this step all together and just go to the billing info page. I would also like to (if it is possible) add the credit card collecting page to this billing info collect page to remove a button and another [url removed, login to view] button that says "review my order" needs to say "continue to checkout". This is where our customers can review their order and confirm that the info is correct
5. I need to also get the survey info on where they found us. This has been added to the site, but I do not receive the answers. That info can also be included in the order confirmation email
6. I also need an additional page for "Our Favorite Websites" where we can place a list of sites we are patterning with. I need the "Get our images" page removed. Please don't delete the page...just make it so no one can get to this page
7. Beyond that, I believe we had something set on the website a while ago that allowed our customers to make 3 easy payments of $59.99 (once at check out, and then once two consecutive months after). Can you set this back up for us?. I hope that there is a way to set up these people's credit card info to automatically charge 3 times.