I have purchased a e-commerce programme called e cart from www.uniwin.com. However I am looking for customizations done to it.
This is a link to their demo cart , customer face: [url removed, login to view]
This is a link to their admin section: [url removed, login to view]
I am looking for someone to be able to take this entire software from me (the full coding) and add/edit some of the coding to suit my individual requirements. Some of the customisation I require:
- Admin/Customer can send messages to each other. I.e. admin would send a message to customer to let them know that their item was out of stock and available in white. The database would then send an email to customer prompting them to log onto their account so that they can view this important message. The message would be stored on the clients account but would also be visible in the admin section of that order. Customer replies, a email is sent to admin to say this order number has sent message, admin logs in and views the order (message part). Both admin and customer will be able to see the history of the message back and forth.
- There should be a drop down where by the admin can create template â€˜messages' to save time in writing each individual message to the customer. Admin click drop down and selects message title and then automatically the database reloads with the pre saved message.
- Admin should have full access to add, delete, edit any new message templates.
- Change the current order status's
- Admin should be able to set if customer paid (whether payment by protx or by card machine-offline)
- Also there should be a drop down to check if this was phone sale (for admin not customer)
- Already this system products invoice for customer but I would like this to be in pdf format rather than html
- Add, edit, and delete suppliers
- Send orders to each suppliers (DB then generates an email based on the orders that have been processed by the admin team, this email is sent to a email address admin defines and will list the orders details individually, so that an email can be sent to another company to drop ship these items).
- Admin should be able to press one button which will send all suppliers orders at once, or they can press a button to send orders for each supplier individually (as some suppliers may require orders earlier than others)
- Admin should be able to set the order to be sent to a supplier(talked above about having suppliers) once admin click on the send all orders to suppliers it should leave footprint in the order advising to whom and date and time is was sent, so that the order is not sent repeatedly.
- Currently the software does have some of this however I would like to add some more:
- Customer receives email with status changes to the order
- Admin can enter tracking details for order and customer will receive email notification
- 3 weeks after purchase customer to receive email to prompt them to leave review.
- Once order is processed and automatic email is sent with PDF invoice.
Please note I have this programme and I am looking for some modifications to be done to it.