For a specific set of professionals - downsized Insurance Executives.
Website needs to be tied to SQL tables and records and :
1. Create accounts for job seekers
2. Collect their demographic data. (Will provide tables and fields)
3. Ask type of work they'll take (You will be provided filler data)
4. collect resumes as digital submissions (PDF) tied to the SQL records by name/id, but stored in the site directory by same name/ID.
Need to repeat the process for employers.
1. Create Accounts - separate entry page for them.
2. Collect their company data.
3. Ask type of work needed, what they'll pay, etc.
4. Allow employers to view resumes, and selected data and choose candidates for interview.
Also need some way to create form letters using the SQL data.
Examples will be provided.
You will design the whole thing. Text. Images. Database tables.
Must be alterable, so we can make changes on our end.
There is a written contract for all of our work. Everything you do will become our intellectual property. No payment if the code contains backdoors, submissions of info outside our servers, etc. We will review all coding and work.
We are new here and do not yet trust GAF. This is our second test project to see if this will work in lieu of hiring office staff.
Requirements : Fast, Inexpensive, Reliable.
Can be many more jobs, depending on results.
I think this may need updated. As it's not enough description.