I'm looking for an experienced Senior C# developer with excellent English communication skills to work on the following website:
[url removed, login to view]
Quite a bit of work has already been completed on this website - but, I need a developer that would be able to not only finish the work on it but to take this website to another level.
I'm looking for individuals that would be willing to work full-time from their home on this project for no more than $300.00 a month. In addition, generous bonus offerings are also available for any project successes that we achieve together as a team. I also anticipate that this project will take at least one year to complete - with the possibility of extension to other projects. If you're looking for safe and secure work for at least one year then this may be the project for you.
This would definitely be a good opportunity for the right person. If you think you're the right person for the job, then please respond to this project with a bid - the bid that submit should be your monthly rate that you're willing to work on this project for. In addition, please attach your resume and please be sure to answer the following questions:
1. How many years experience do you have with development? What kinds of technologies and tools are you familiar with?
2. How many years of experience do you have with C# and with Classic ASP? MS SQL Server?
3. Would you be able to independently work out of your home and get the required work done on time?
4. Do you have a stable Internet Connection that you would be able to use on an ongoing basis?
5. How would you rate your English communication skills?
6. How would you rate your stored procedure writing abilities?
8. Do you have any experience with Search Engine Optimization techniques? (this is not required, but would be an added benefit)
I will go through all of these replies and select the most qualified candidate at the lowest monthly cost. Should you be selected, then I will give you some probationary work for one month. If you are able to do the probationary work to my satisfaction, then you'll be hired for this project. But, if you aren't able to complete the probationary work as required then I'll have to re-submit this project and go through the process all over again with somebody else.
In addition - I have attached a document to this project that explains what's required for this probationary period. Please be sure to review the document so you can determine if you can do this work or not.
Please note that I'm only looking for "experienced" developers - if you don't have the required experience to take on a fulltime project like this, then please do not bid on this project.
22 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $278 untuk pekerjaan ini
i ve the very sound knowledge of c#, vb.net, vb, ms-sql , java, j2ee, j2me , xml. adn 3 yrs of experience in programming teaching. some project built in .net and java platform.