I the developer, webmaster, part owner of a selling site that sells a name brand of work clothing. The name brand is a very popular term in the search engines.
I have read a lot about SEO, think I understand it, have made many efforts to implement good SEO, but I am not getting results from my optimization efforts.
I have one main selling site that I have attempted to optimize. I have another website (same IP as selling site) that I have used as a "highly optimized" website which links to the selling site. I have had some success in the past with the highly optimized site, but recently the success has dropped off.
I have pages within the selling site (under a "brands" folder) which I have attempted to optimize for SEO that have not given me any results. I have done some link exchanges, but probably not enough.
- I have full stats for the website that can be looked at.
- The selling site is averaging 25K page views per month in the past 5 months.
- The current Google Page Rank for the selling site is 4.
What I need:
1. Highly improved organic(not PPC) search results through coaching (phone conversations and email) for improved organic(not PPC) search results.
3. Please speak fluent English.
4. Successful Organic SEO references are required.