PROJECT NAME: Patient Appointment Management System
PROJECT TYPE: Web Based Application
The project is an online application intended for medium level organization, and intended to be a scaleable application. The application will provide basic functionality of work process automation.
It will be an online customer request management system to help patients in online booking of appointment with a physician.
There are two modules:
1. Module A; For single practitioner use
2. Module B; Incorporates Module A but has a little more For Multi-practitioner Use [which may tie with an existing clinics management system]
There are three main parts [however part three is only applicable to the Multi Practitioner Module]:
1. Patient/User Interface – NDPS [Novated Distributed Patient Services]
2. HELM [Higher End Level Management] – this is the part that is managed by the physician/secretary to schedule available times, check appointments and communicate with patients.
3. Super Admin – This is the part that controls the application in a multi-physician environment and allows for physicians to be added/removed, as well as other major management functionalities. This part however is only in multi practitioner clinic environments
The above allows the physician/secretary to manage bookings, schedule their appointment availability, change appointments, cancel appointments reply back to customers through automated response mechanisms within the system.
This is the information that will be given to the developers upon successful awarding of the project and sign off. Developers are required to study the provided information and come up with the required solution. The information will be in terms of:
1. Functional Specifications,
2. User Interface for the administrator/physician
3. Patient User Interface,
4. Workflow diagrams
5. Graphic User Interfaces
6. Business Logic
7. Email auto response cases.
Deliverables are the workable product modules/functionality that will be required from the developers into the system. Developers will have to work upon database structure, creating database, User interface development in appropriate language and implementation of business logic to make the project workable. The deliverables will be as such: -
Customer Response Management – through online login and accounts.
Admin section to manage clients and appointments.
Secured server side web interface.
Easy to use and fast to access functionality.
Acceptable as per general standards of the industry.
Server: Windows NT/2003
Database: MS SQL
Security Level: 128 bit encryption or higher.
TIME FRAME: 15-18 days.
Module A; USD$750
Module B: USD$250