Technical requirement: Visual Studio 2012, ASP.NET , VB, DevExpress dx.12.2 scheduling component(version 220.127.116.11), SQL
with source code
I have a small call center and need an appointment [url removed, login to view] must be a very very friendly and productive interface.
All the needed informations on one page and all the work must be done with less clicks as possible.
some key futures of the application
* login future for our clients and my agents.
* some futures of the application will be available for my stuff and others for my clients.
* my stuff must be able to setup a new client(customer details,scheduler working hours and some other details)
* reporting capabilities
* some kind of patient history tracking when booking an appointmet or by selecting it or reporting.
* a window with messages sent from the agents to our clients and another with the messages sent from our clients to to our
*modifications ( new ,edit,delete,archieving)on an appointment or message must be trackable
* storing-archieving of selected or all the appointments or messages of a date range.
* sms sending for selected or predefined appointments or messages(sms api 'get request' with the needed parameters will be
i will give and discuss more details as soon as i have some interesting bids on my project
Any suggestions are more than [url removed, login to view] bugdet is indicative.
54 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1595 untuk pekerjaan ini
I've created 2 different and complete scheduling systems last year. I have the perfect concepts for a scheduling system. Please check PM for my work samples.
Hi We have read your [login to view URL] have completed 80+ big asp.net,c# projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hello, I have reviewed your project posting and believe that we will be able to assist you in your [login to view URL] check PMB for more details about us. Regards
Hi, ASP.Net,MVC,HTML5,JQuery,.Net,C#,VB expert here. Please have a look at private message for my portfolio and similar work done. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks