A small module to be developed as mentioned below
Platform : Asp.net, MSSQL, VB as codebehind language
Task Background : An establishment gets enquiry from client and after adding this enquiry, the supervisor will assign that enquiry to various employees according to tasks.
Table Name : Enquiry
Description varchar 100
Table Name : Employeemaster
Now I want to assign a particular enquiry to various employees for Task1, Task2 and Task3
1) After clicking a button titled "Assign Enquiry" a modal popup will open
2) It will show a list of all employees with checkboxes.
3) User will check the relevant employee names and click on Save button.
The codebehind for save button should do following tasks
1) First it will check that the enquiry is NOT ASSIGNED to employees of SAME department
i.e. If Employee1 and Employee2 are having same Departmentcode and user has checked the boxes in
front of both the employees then it should give warning message from codebehind and terminate the
2) If everything is OK then it will save EmployeeCode of First record checked to Task1_Allotedto, EmployeeCode of Second record checked to Task2_Allotedto and so on.
You can take any blank page and put "Assign" button to check the code. I will place it in proper place in my original form. I think the whole work will take max 2 hours.
You can send me .aspx, codebehind and class files. Send Stored procedure in a text file.