From here forward, the application is referred to as ASSIST.
Part 1: Data Cube
ASSIST is already designed and needs a few things upgraded to make the system ideal and efficient. The system uses ASP, MS SQL db, SQL stored procedures, and a data/process cube. This project is ideal for a SQL programmer.
There are about 90 changes that need to be made which range from cosmetic changes to changes with the data cube. The changes are listed in the attached file. You will be provided with a development server to test and make changes to the system with.
This part has the following responsibilities:
* Learning the system
* Developing the changes on the development server
* Testing the beta
* Implementing changes into the live server (which has to be done on a weekend)
Knowledge needed for this part (in order of importance)
* Data/Process Cubes
* SQL Stored Procedures
Part 2: QUICKEN Converter
In part on expanding this system, we need a program to convert a new clients already existing Quicken files into the ASSIST system. Before any financial records can be converted, the system will have to have the client's customer information already in it.
The application has to have the following features:
* Select which client we are uploading records for (populated from the database)
* Select which customer to upload to (also populated from the database)
* Select which quicken files to use
* If the quicken file contains data for more than one account, allow user to select which account to use
* If account already exists in the ASSIST system, upload it for that client/user/account, if not create the client/user/account and upload
* Show progress bar and list box with every step taken (like an installation program)
This application can be developed in VB (preferred) or ASP. There also has to be an area where you can change any server settings (in the case of moving to a new computer).
Knowledge needed for this part
* ASP or Visual Basic 6
Payment to all parts will be made in 2 payments at 50% completion and 100% completion and will be discussed prior to accepting of a bid.
Progress & Questions
Progress and questions can only be reported by e-mail to it at lightgov dot com (cannot have e-mails in post) and will be answered promptly. If you need to access the development server prior to making a bid, please e-mail use as well.
14 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $3218 untuk pekerjaan ini
Greetings from esoft [url removed, login to view] technologies Ltd a pioneer in customized software solutions, [url removed, login to view] is a dynamic and fast growing enterprise with a vision to provide business driven IT solutions .The company is concentrat Lagi