This is an excellent starter project that will lead to bigger projects for the right coder...Most of the coding logic is already in place and just needs a few additions and enhancements. I have quite a few projects in the queue. Very limited initial budget for this one but if you do a good job, I will issue a bonus...
I currently have a referrer program which allows people to sign up as referrers at [url removed, login to view] It currently lets someone sign-up and get $0.50 credit for other models who sign up for a free/basic modeling portfolio on my site. I need someone to make a few enhancements/additions to my existing referrer program.
What I need are the following:
1. Make it so that on [url removed, login to view] someone can choose (check boxes) to sign up as a referrer for the $0.50 referral and/or scout-job provider referral with a dynamic commission that I set for each referrer type in the administrator section of the site.
2. Make it so that people get a certain one-time commission that I set for referring scouts/job providers (based on the monthly and yearly subscription rate of the scout/job provider and I will be able to change the commission rate in the administrator area
3. Modify the existing reports for the model portfolio referrals to include an option to view scout/job provider referrals
4. Modify existing reports to have paged results with alternating row colors with "next" and "previous" links on the page and allow them to choose how many results per page that they want to see at a time.
5. For both the basic and scout/job provider referral reports, allow people to see daily,weekly,monthly and yearly reports
6. Add a 90 day tracking cookie for the referral links (preferably not to the links themselves but after the id is captured on the site so that the refers can still get credit after 90 days
7. Limit the scout/job provider viewable referral results to the following:
1. Email address: (only beginning text to the @ sign) then "..."
2. Phone number: (first 4 numbers only) then "..."
3. How we were found: (first three letters of the first word only) then "..."
4. Complete website (if available)
5. tracking id (hidden)
8. All administrator functions will go under [url removed, login to view]
9. Referrer login will be added to [url removed, login to view]
10. Individual referrers will only see their individual statistics (while logged in)
11. The administrator will be able to see any (one at a time) or all statistics of every referrals.
12. The administrator will be able to activate, deactivate or delete a referrer
13. The administrator will be able to see who needs to be paid for a given period
14. Administrator will be able to choose any period to pay a referrer from (a particular day, week, month, year which has not already been paid)
15. The administrator will be able to mass pay referrers via PayPal and their paid status will be updated to "commission paid" for a particular period
16. The referrer login information will need to be retrievable
17. Make it so that every existing and new model who signs up for a free portfolio account becomes a scout/job provider referrer and make it so that a special link is made available to them that will be an id added to their existing portfolio link using the "&" sign that will specifically give them credit.
18. From the model's login, they will be able to access the referrer reports for models which will be the same as the reports for the scout/provider referrers and also have the same privileges
19. All accounts that the administrator tracks (including that for the models) will be accessible under [url removed, login to view]
I need someone who knows how to ask the right questions to clarify things and get it right so that everything works properly and there are no problems. If you can think of any additional enhancements and I decide to implement them, your bonus will be even bigger. I am most interested in establishing a long-term relationship who understands that someone's budget might be limited at times.
Make sure that at the end of the project, you also zip and attach all of the files that were created or edited. Also, if any tables are created or columns added to existing tables, I will need you to list all of those.