Redo 20 Static Flash Files to Read Text Dynamically from ASP.NET vb.net 2005

I have 10 Flash files that are currently working and have static text. I need to have them modified to read the text dynamically from within ASP.NET (vb.net 2005).

Payment will be made 40% upon completion of first 5 and remaining 60% upon completion of remaining.

This project needs to be completed within 5 business days.

Thank you, Tim

Correction to the main title, this is for 10 files.

Kemahiran: .NET, Adobe Flash, ASP, Visual Basic, XML

Lihat lagi: vb this, payment asp.net, asp net payment, vb n, VB, redo, read, files to, asp\, read project files, payment asp net, completed net project, project files net, flash net, net project needs, xml text, text read, net business, read xml files, text xml, flash text working, redo business, asp xml project, read project, xml net

Tentang Majikan:
( 108 ulasan ) San Diego, United States

ID Projek: #97741

5 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $245 untuk pekerjaan ini


Plz check PMB

$300 USD dalam 5 hari
(49 Ulasan)

Please see PMB for details

$290 USD dalam 3 hari
(111 Ulasan)

Seems like a cool project! Let's start! :-)

$150 USD dalam 4 hari
(27 Ulasan)

Dear buyer, We have done that type of projects and have very strong experience in flash actionscript with asp/php connection. please check PMB for our portfolio and about the designing services. Our Programmers Lagi

$250 USD dalam 5 hari
(0 Ulasan)

We have already done project like this so it will be no problem to make it fast and in very good quality.

$234 USD dalam 3 hari
(0 Ulasan)