Design firm needs experienced web designer/database developer to assist with web redesign project using ASP. Currently the site offers member login, calendars, an outdated bulletin board and polls.
The new site and qualified candidate must:
* Upgrade/convert bulletin board to newer version
* Integrate the membership and forum login and passwords
* Enable registering members to be approved or denied based on pre- specified parameters
* Enable administrator to know last date of member login
* Allow members to update their own information
* Create interactive calendar
* Incorporate realtime news from Moreover
Qualified candidate must be able to complete those tasks as well as be available for troubleshooting on completed work for a short period after launch of the new site. This project is NOT for the design firm itself but for an existing client of the firm. Developer must be able to communicate with assigned in-house designer to create finished project.
Successful candidate may be utilized in future for other projects as posted.