I have a project that is due by Friday April/18/2012. The project is about writing a code and trying to perform the code on a keybad-LCD. The primary goal for the codes is that we're able to add/subtract numbers on the keypad-LCD. The codes must be performed on MPLAB IDE V8.10. In the attachment below, its an example of some codes on how it should be written. It should also include a lab report with full description of the codes and steps.
The report must include the following:
• Objective of the project.
2. Procedure/additional equipment/circuits
• Include relevant portion of Qwikflash schematic. Cut and paste, or draw, only the relevant portion. If a whole schematic is to be included, the relevant parts should be highlighted.
• Flowchart should be drawn with Word or Visio (Visio is strongly preferred). No hand drawn or Paint drawn flowchart
4. Program code
• Paste the working code from MPLAB
5. Program code Description
• Describe how the code works in a paragraph(s). Basically a word description of the flowchart and the program code.
• Major problems encountered during lab, if any, and how they were solved
• Any special measures which had to be taken to ensure proper code function, if any
• General comments on how to improve project, if any
Coding for PIC microcontroller in Assembly language.
PIC18F452 = PIC Number