An association that hosts educational events for for its members would like to have an event registration application that can be placed on the website.
1. Event page form creation that we can edit data for new programs at will in CSS format.
2. Registration page. Members would be able to enter a few specifically requested demographic data elements, (Name, title, organization, address, phone, email, membership ID) and select a program from a list for a specific date that they choose to attend. In the background, the information maps to a database that will serve as the event registration roster that could be downloaded simply and populate an MS Excel spreadsheet on the morning of the event.
3. The application would also initiate a confirmatory email to the registrant and one to the registration coordinator advising of a new registrant.
4. If fees are to be collected for the course registration (not all classes have a fee; some are free to members, some are free to everyone), an ecommerce link is needed to collect fees using secure technology that would permit payment via credit card or debit card.
5. One report that would contain all the email addresses to generate a last minute, day before the event reminder email to all registrants.