I am hoping to start hosted PBX business and am looking for someone who can launch the server.
- Multi tenant PBX
- Recording feature – voice and video
- Voice mail - attached to e-mail address or being able to hear from a phone. Configurable on web site for each extension number.
- Call groups, Conference calls, Attended call transfer
- Web based online payment & flexible payment method, prepaid and post paid, automatic charging to credit card based on unique billing method. Real time Call Detail Record)
- SIP and IAX2 trunk
- Network security features including the following features: SYN attack protection at firewall, “SIP-Fail2ban”.
- Various monitoring on web site (number of simultaneous calls, CPU load, memory usage, hard drive usage, call quality monitoring)
- Automatic data backup
- E-mail alert
- Bulk registration of phones
- Configure Linux server
Total budget: 500 USD.
Must be delivered in 5 days.
1 freelancer is bidding on average $500 for this job
I am Linux Admin with over 5 years experience. My primary focus is with VOIP hosting Asterisk in the cloud for one of the biggest VOIP providers in the US.