We are a new small business in the making, still minimally privately funded. This project is is meant to be a POC of using Asterisk for our phone support. I am an experienced software developer and an engineering manager, but I have no experience in Asterisk or PBX.
This project is to run Asterisk on a new Ubuntu/20 server running on AWS, listen on SIP calls and handle a few basic operations:
1. Voice greeting, coming from mp3 or other audio file.
2. Connectivity to Google Voice Recognition, listening for next commands
3. Logging the recognized voice in text and in audio (mp3 or other audio file)
4. Responding with another greeting from mp3 files, depending on recognized voice (3 options: option A option B or unrecognized)
Also, we own 2 VOIP DIDs in [login to view URL], which has SIP connectivity and DID POP. We would like to connect those, so that calls to these VOIP will reach the Asterisk service.
1. The outcome for the project should be a combination of code and documentation (text files) so that an experienced developer (like myself) can follow these directions and create the service from scratch.
2. All code and documentation must be supplied in a private Git repository, preferrably in [login to view URL] or gitlab.com.
3. We will supply the resources required: A single Ubuntu/20 EC2 instance on AWS, and we will configure any settings on [login to view URL] based on your instructions.
4. We request up to 3 hours of online session on Zoom or other video platform to guide us on the code, the setup instructions, so that we can install the service from scratch ourselves, and for our learning for future development.
5. Following this work, we will probably have additional work to continue the automatic answering system, based on additional code and connectivity to a database. We can discuss further. However, this is not to guarantee such work in the future.
Hoping this is clear, let us know if you have any questions.
Dave @ Beeboop
4 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $450 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi Im the top Asterisk expert on this site, I know google api very well and I have used with Asterisk on many different projects, Im ready to help you, I can also provide you a free demo as proof of concept