I'm looking to implement FreePBX for my business. It's a smaller operation (2 locations) with only a few employees. Only 5 or 6 extensions are needed. I have installed and partially configured FreePBX on a web server and created a trunk for voip.ms. The system is partially working, but I cannot get my softphones to connect. I'm certain it's a port / firewall / permissions issue, but haven't been able to figure it out. I tested out Zulu since it comes prepackaged with FreePBX and has a free 2 seat license. (again only using this as a test) but the Zulu clients connect just fine. There is only 1 incoming phone number (DID), and I can receive calls just fine in FreePBX, but dialing out from Zulu does not work (it just rings and goes to FreePBX voicemail).
Here's a list of the main things I would like you to do:
- Create 5 extensions (i.e., 100/200/300/400/500)
- Incoming calls should be answered automatically by auto attendant with music on hold (I'll create a recording that says "please wait for assistance, someone will be right with you", then shortly thereafter "please continue to hold, or press 2 to leave a voicemail"). If nobody answers within 60 seconds, the call will be forwarded to my cell phone
- figure out the correct softphone configuration and confirm that calls can be sent and received by softphone (using whichever softphone supports the highest quality codecs)
- Ensure that FreePBX is configured to use the highest quality codecs available (limited by our [url removed, login to view] provider, of course)
- Harden FreePBX security
- Is it recommended to set up a VPN to connect to a remote FreePBX installation? If so, we'll need to configure OpenVPN as well (I know how to configure the OpenVPN client on computers, but not sure how the physical phones would know to use the VPN)
That's basically it for the moment.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Only high quality providers with lots of 5 star reviews will be considered!! If you have negative feedback and/or low feedback, please don't bother bidding.
NOTE: I was able to resolve several of the issues myself, and I removed several of the tasks from the original project - so this job just got quicker and easier. Please review the new task list and adjust your bids accordingly:
- I was able to figure out the problem with not being able to connect my softphones. It was just the wrong port setting in my client software. I can now make and receive calls to other extensions, but I cannot dial to an outside line (it just gives me a fast busy signal). I believe the outgoing trunk is set up correctly (based on the documentation provided by voip.ms), so I'm not sure what it could be. Being able to dial out is pretty important.
- Incoming calls should be answered automatically by auto attendant with music on hold while it rings all the phones. Ideally, the caller will be able to press a specific button at anytime while they are on hold to leave a voicemail, or if nobody answers the call within 45 seconds, the call will be forwarded to my cell phone. I'm not sure exactly what types of rules we can create so I'm flexible on how this part gets configured.
- I already installed and configured free2ban and responsive firewall (as part of the initial installation). Does that provide ample security? If not, what else would you recommend?
Thanks for reviewing the new description. I will choose a provider very soon!
25 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $188 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello I can do this job for you. thank you Relevant Skills and Experience You can check my profile for similar and successful projects Proposed Milestones $155 USD - PBX config Can we chat about details?
This can be done. Please contact me to discuss on this. Relevant Skills and Experience asterisk freeswitch voip webrtc Proposed Milestones $222 USD - project delivery