I need to be able to open issues through WhatsApp. When my client sent a message to my WhatsApp number, I want to open an issue in Jira Service Desk and have a conversation between Jira and WhatsApp.
- create a new JIRA-ticket for incoming messages to a given phone number; we'd also attach file, voice, audio, video WhatsApp attachments to JIRA
- add a comment to an existing JIRA-ticket if there are updates from the customer within 24h (or the given session time) - otherwise we'll create another ticket. When the session time of 24 hours window after the last message of the customer is closed, the solution needs a fallback on the so called template messages. So please read also the specifications of the Whatsapp Business API to understand the case better.
- any relevant possibilities to answer to JIRA via whatsapp canned responses should be supported.
- any comment or status change in JIRA will trigger an update via WhatsApp: In the 24h window when WhatsApp session runs every status change will be sent to the WhatsApp number of the customer (via 360dialog API / WhatsApp API).
- we want to preserve text formatting (if possible)
- manage the customer's consent (because it needs to be tracked for WhatsApp). Managing consent means, that Whatsapp user has to make a consent that user allows data to be stored in data base. Whatspp writes:
"A user must first consent to receive messages in WhatsApp by opting into them via a third-party channel. This can be any channel your business uses to communicate with people today — your website, app, email, SMS, retail location, etc. The opt-in must be an active opt-in"
Whatsapp API access is only supported by third party services. I want this service to be used: [login to view URL]
Might be also necessary to read parts of the original Whatsapp documentation: [login to view URL]
Solution has to be done native on Jira-API, not via Zapier or IFTTT or other third party tools.
Please create an own JIRA account, but we need the credentials
If there is work on the graphic design side to be done, it would be your job. Does not need to be a design.
We need to be the owner of the source code with full rights to use the code and change it. So if you use third party source code it has to be under a license that permits us the use of the source code in the described way.
We need a documentation wherever it makes sense.
Please only bid on this project with relevant experience with Jira integrations.
Further integrations planned. Could be:
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
Oracle Service Cloud
Please tell me, if you have relevant experience with integrations into one of these technologies.
27 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €776 untuk pekerjaan ini
I will integrate WhatsApp Jira feature for you. I assure you that I will give 100% quality work. Let us discuss and proceed further in chat. I am online. Please reply.
Tengo experiencia con atención al cliente por varios años. Puedo usar todos varias herramientas relacionados al mismo y tengo un nivel avanzado de ingles.