We are a commercial AV consulting and integration company. We specialize in houses of worship, corporate, education and government applications.
We are looking for a systems engineer capable of designing a system for any of the vertical markets we focus on down to the nuts and bolts.
Ability to take a scope of work, pictures, dimensions etc... and turn it into a functional AV system.
The systems engineer must be able to communicate with technicians, programmers and sales people.
Connections diagram, detailed list of equipment and bill of materials must be provided for every project.
Knowledgable on brands like Clearone, Crestron, BIAMP, dbx, soundcraft, chief, da-lite, Extron etc....
Not a requirement but a big plus is for the systems engineer to be able to communicate with the customer or GC about requirements like power, data and space.
- Design a professional AV system
- Build a detailed equipment list
- Build a list of materials (hardware and miscellaneous items)
- Draw a connections diagram (auto cad, visio, google drawing, etc...)
- Type a detailed scope of work
- Communicate the project to techs, sales and/or programmers.
- Collaborate with other engineers on large scale projects
- Knowledge of:
- live audio (houses of worship)
- Video and audio conferencing (corporate and government)
- Control and automation
- Detail oriented
- Project oriented
- Focused on timelines and goals
We have a full time and a part time position available.
Hours will vary depending on qualifications.