Please someone proficient at Sibelius / Finale to create a full music score from the pre-recorded audio tracks we provide. I need audio from a list of pop tunes from the 60's/70's transcribed and made into music scores for live full orchestration recreation. There will approximately be 13-15 audio tracks total....The budget is $500-650.
- The work will require a 'common sense' approach to transcribing - (i.e. making some small judgments about what the composer & artist intended.)
- The score should include all necessary elements - including tempos, dynamics, lyrics / vocal melodies etc.,
- Electronic / digital scores only please - no handwritten scores!
- Please supply the scores as a Sibelius / Finale file AND as PDF files.
- All rights to the music / lyrics / files are reserved.
Bidders must be:
- extremely knowledgeable of music theory
- experienced at using the relevant software applications to score/notate the music correctly
- available to carry out the project as soon as possible
- able to make judgments about what the music is conveying and work within that framework
(*Please note: These music scores will be performed by professionals live, as is, to recreate the actual performance on cd)
If you think you could carry out this project to a high standard PLEASE respond!
(**One (1) of the audio tracks are included w/lyrics as an example.) Thanks!
11 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $433 untuk pekerjaan ini
Please refer to my earlier bid and examples for the same project. The price is per song. You will get Sibelius files ready for rehearsal. Unlimited revision also after completion of the project.
Professional Composer with in house production studio, more than capable of transcribing your scores. Final output in Finale OR Sibelius and [login to view URL] see PM
Qualified, experienced composer/arranger/transcriber available for this interesting project. Please refer to personal message for important information regarding this bid. Regards, --MAA
I will do it using logic pro - but I need to know what you're attempting to score first - what form is it in. I am a classically trained pianist to grade 8 with ability to play by ear and do use logic pro.