We at iGlobe are looking for a dubbing Director to join our remote team. The director will focus on the production, supervision, and management of voice recording services, including dubbing, voice-over, and musical production in gaming entertainment. Additionally, this person will oversee voice services' hiring, production, and operational activities, ensuring high-quality audio output for our clients in several languages.
- Several years of experience in voice production and/or in music content productions and content initiatives
- Overseeing voice actors, engineers, music (if needed)
- Manage and provide technical and project leadership
- Manage and expand a global VO team
- Provide leadership to individuals on team(s) through coaching, feedback, development goals, and performance management
- Prioritize, assign and manage department activities and projects
- Effectively communicate with other departments to determine requirements, develop a plan, and effectively execute the plan of the technical support projects.
- Establish a network of freelance talent to lead during high volume moments throughout the year
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, iGlobe provides a full range of localization services to game developers and vendors around the world. We have a global network of native-speaking translators as well as experts in customer service and community management, and are committed to providing efficient and caring services through strict quality and process management.