Hello! Thank you for reviewing our job posting.
We're an experienced, established mobile app/gaming company with numerous successful apps in the word and puzzle game sector.
We're currently seeking a sound designer to generate relatively simple audio/sound effects (SFX) for a word game. No background music necessary, these are going to be short sound files for effects such as:
- Item/button selection
- Category and puzzle selection
- Menu sliding open/closed
- During game play, a successful action is made
- During game play, an unsuccessful action is made
- Game/Puzzle is successfully completed
- Game/puzzle is failed (lost)
There will be a total of approximately 15 different sounds, with up to 10-12 variations of one or two of the sounds. (This number is approximate, it may fluctuate by 2-3, up or down - but will be solidified by the time the contract is offered for review in order to quote). We will select qualified freelancers to review a detailed, itemized list of required SFX and submit a quote for work.
If this job interests you, please submit a response with links to previous games/apps that you have developed sounds for, or an available audio portfolio, for us to reference.
***Basic Requirements, please read ALL OF THESE before applying:***
1. You MUST have a portfolio where samples may be heard.
2. You should have “Good” to “Great” ability to read, write and converse in English. We will communicate with you via Freelancer Messages and/or Skype. While you do not have to be 100% grammatically correct, we receive a lot of communication from freelancers, so the ability to easily understand, and be understood, is a HIGH PRIORITY. (Using a translation app/service is not acceptable.)
3. You must be willing to communicate with our team on a daily basis and provide written daily reports where required (this is not traditionally the case, however we may need to coordinate other services with your work). Communication is EXTREMELY important, as we have a lot of activity in our company and we need to be able to schedule accordingly.
4. Our office hours are 9:00am - 5:00pm Central time, United States. You do not have to be available at all times during our US office hours, but there may be a time when there will need to be some overlap, in case we need to have a conversation/chat. (CST = Chicago IL, Nashville TN, Birmingham AL etc)
5. This project must be a priority for you. Meaning do not take this on if you are only able to work weekends.
6. We are searching for individual freelancers at this time (NOT COMPANIES.) While we have hired companies in the past with good results, in this case we are only interested in individual developers. (If you are a company and contact us it will be deleted because we assume you do not know how to read full requirements and therefore are not a good fit for us.)
24 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $506 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I’m an expert in this field and I can get this done for you starting right away no problem. Please let us discuss more in chat so we can get this professionally done.