Based on the last project where you bidded but it was cancelled
so reopening again
1. We are useing Office 2003 and 2007.
2. We will be indexing from network folders around 300 projects with about 100 codes each.
3. We have a SQL database that can be used to store the project number and code indexing.
4. We are useing MS exchange 2007.
5. The MCMDox project email address will be stored in the database and perhaps can be discovered within the network folders.
6. The database will be sync'd against the network folders on a daily schedule. the popup lookups will look at only the database for the records.
7. Automation is comparing the body.
8. shared database
9. Stubbing will occure in the exchange 2007 mailbox for each user and possibly in any PST file they may have open.
Note: see attache screen shot for sample folder structure, Project folders start with a 6 numbers (2008 onwards a project anme is included) All project subfolders that will be used for filing start with a decimal file number.