We are creating a project to deploy several micro services with lambda & [login to view URL] framework.
The final output will require step-by-step documentation, configured [login to view URL] and aws configuration for two projects (GitHub repositories) Automating the creation of any resource needed in aws if it is the first time that is launched per stage or creating an automated CI/CD workflow to deploy changes from a GitHub repository and support for a third project.
The project will consist in two milestones:
- Project 1: First payment
- Project 2: 2nd Payment.
The serverless projects will share some configurations between them and have some individual configuration for each one:
- Use the same API Gateway project with custom domain configured per stage
- RDS Aurora serverless
- SQS queues to EventDriven instancies
- Automatic documentation
- Cognito inclusion and JWT validation per endpoint
- Deploy and link to a layer
- Create an AWS step Workflow
- Configure microservice to be instantiated from API GW or SQS Event
- Configure a lambda microservices to be able to be called for another service
- Deploy buckets and configuration
- Amazon SES configuration
- API Gateway OpenAPI endpoint definition
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $162 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have previously implemented a node.js lambda using Serverless and CircleCI. As I have experience with this, I can deliver a high-quality, working solution within a day!
1. Will cover all the required service 2. Will provide proper documented Knowledge transfer 3. Entire solution will be build using AWS Well-Architected Framework to include best practice