Sedang Disiapkan

prettykitty logo

I am starting a new company and we need a logo to represent us properly to our clients.

when i think of prettykitty i think of the old cartoon lady cat, the one that was tall and had the thigh high boots on smoking a cigarette. if you know the character i mean then we can do business.

and im not in so much of a rush that the project has to be done in one day, it has to be perfect, i will have final approval and will pay 25% upfront to the designer i choose and the other 75% upon completion and once i am in posession of the original and final drafts.

Kemahiran: Reka Bentuk Sepanduk, Rekabentuk Logo

Lihat lebih lanjut: logo us, pretty kitty logo, prettykitty project, clients logo, company logo starting, starting logo, need design logo company, logo starting, company logo banner design, clients banner, represent company, need logo banner, represent, banner company logo, find clients database need, rgradisek, logo company starting, need data need mail addresses company data, need data entries company clients, starting training company, clients post need webpage design, need captcha entry company, need database cleaning company, need database created company, need banner logo

Tentang Majikan:
( 3 ulasan ) edmonton, Canada

ID Projek: #90130