Our website is currently on BigCommerce ( [login to view URL] ). We are in the process of migrating the site to OpenCart. The "sandbox" where the the site is being setup on OpenCart is [login to view URL]
This project is to compare the category and subcategory pages on [login to view URL] with the [login to view URL] version of the site.
There are 216 product categories and subcategories. There are 691 product pages.
Versions of subcategory pages on [login to view URL] are the correct version. So this project is to make sure that all the features and functionality of the category and subcategory pages on [login to view URL] are properly carried over to the [login to view URL] version of the site, and that the appearance is the same and that there are no errors, such as:
1. Missing products (the products that appear in the category/subcategory on [login to view URL] should also appear on the OpenCart sandbox version of the category/subcategory.
2. Missing images
3. Broken links
4. Missing text content, or badly-formatted text content that does not match the [login to view URL] version of the page.
5. Check the header and sidebar images on all the various product categories and subcategories, and make sure that they match; note any that are missing.
6. Click images on the header and sidebar images on all the various product categories and subcategories, and note any links that are not working.
7. Make sure that subcategories are not duplicated or missing, including the subcategories of the subcategories. Make sure that they all have the same graphics as on data-alliance.net.
There is no need to review product pages' content. Your only involvement with product pages in this project is to make sure that the correct products are in each category/subcategory.
Review of product pages content will be a second phase that I will setup as a second project on Freelancer, after this project is completed.
The two website versions are supposed to be identical. Please compare them by looking at all aspects of category and subcategory pages and find discrepancies on the OpenCart sandbox version that don't match https://www.data-alliance.net.
As you can see on [login to view URL], all the categories and subcategories are in a menu in the left sidebar.
I will provide an excel spreadsheet with a list of all the categories and subcategories, by title and path. Use the spreadsheet to keep your notes of all the categories/subcategories in the Excel spreadsheet, noting if the category/subcategory is OK as is, or what needs to be fixed.
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $573 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello Sir/Madam Please note that I have gone through both the versions of website. The Big commerce one and the Open cart. All the points mentioned in the project description will be taken care. Regards Paul