OMICS Group invites you to attend the International Conference and Exhibition on Biosensors & Bioelectronics which is going to be held during May 14-16, 2012 at Embassy Suites Las Vegas, USA.
Biosensors & Bioelectronics-2012 will provide a forum for accessing to the most up-to-date and authoritative knowledge from both commercial and academic worlds, sharing best practice in the field as well as learning about case studies of successfully integrated bio-sensing technologies. The meeting will provide an opportunity to highlight recent developments and to identify emerging and future areas of growth in this exciting field.
Conference Highlights the following topics:
• Biometrics and Biostatistics • Biosensors in Nanosensors
• Bio medical Tools and Nano Tools • Biosensors Live Imaging
• Biosensors in Drug Delivery • Environmental Biosensors
• Immuno Sensors • Bio Instrumentation
• Biosensors and Bioelectronics
• Photonic Sensors and Chemical Sensors