Website would be Binance Smart Chain Data only. For BEP20 token data coming from the Blockchain
Developer would have experience of, and need to know how to use web3 / BSC JSON-RPC feeds to get token data from the blockchain
Also, knowledge of the following:
- Linking custom feed into TradingView chart (must have)
- BSC Scan API (must have)
- coinmarketcap API
- bitquery API
Please only respond if you have 100% confidence in being able to use the above data sources.
There will also be a requirement to store data in a database.
When a user enters a Wallet Address, this would be stored in a db and a wallet balance call (to the blockchain) will be made frequently to retrieve and store the data. This will allow the user to see a history/trend of their balance.
- User enters a BSC BEP20 Token Address (eg 0x380624a4a7e69db1ca07deecf764025fc224d056 ) ([login to view URL])
- This will show a TradingView chart for that token and also the transactions (like this website [login to view URL])
- User enters Binance Smart Chain Wallet Address (eg 0x5316cb579C1151B629eB4934c300691408e497ED) ([login to view URL])
- This will show the users wallet balance by Token
- Also as mentioned earlier, there will be a requirement to store data so we can see history of balance
If you can do this 100% please let me know and I can share mockups and discuss further
Please let me know what stack you would use
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1559 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I am erc20, smart contract and web3 Tron Dapp developer, BSC. I am very Interested in your project. If you give me a chance, I will do best for you. Thanks!