All articles MUST be 100% original, plagiarism free and at least 550 - 600 words.
Article should be for information purpose, which generates college students' interest. All information should be based on latest trends; articles with old information or rewritten will be rejected. Article shall be posted as blog posts by writer. All blog posts once submitted to the website will be owned by the respective website and its owners. If you do not agree with this condition, please do not bid.
Note: This project is for US writer only. US College student and graduate will be given priority. Please include your affiliated college/university in your PM - if possible.
• Use paragraphs and tags (2 - 3 keywords required).
• Title of article should include keyword(s) and should be catchy. Each keyword should contain one or two words only.
• All Articles should be related to college students and college life - - college major/ranking, college admission/application, scholarship/internship, campus jobs/activities, college gear/wear/textbooks, college degrees/courses, college expenses, college success skills and learning/study tips for different courses.
Please bid for 10 articles for $30 to get started. Milestones payments will be set up for this project:
$3 after completing the first excellent post.
$12 after completing the next four excellent posts.
$15 after completing the project with 10 excellent posts.
I am looking forward to engage serious writer who can:
1. Meet deadlines and write on a daily basis
2. Write error free U.S. English
3. Handle project in a very responsible way
If you are serious in this project, please send PM with 20 proposed catchy titles and a recent sample article written by you. I will select 10 out of your proposed 20 titles, when you are awarded with the project. Do not bid over $30. It's $30 for 10 blog posts. Bid beyond $30 will not be considered at this time.
Looking forward to seeing your PM soon.