I need 42 blog articles to be written per month. The job involves essentially reporting on developments in the Southeast Asian automotive industry. There isn’t much to it than stating the cold-hard facts in proper, well-articulated sentences (it’s very easy). Very little research is needed because the information is readily available. This is less than part time work (it takes less than 2 hours per day for two articles).
Here are my requirements:
1. Excellent grammar
2. No plagiarism. Although the information is readily available, it must be written in your own words (no copy and pasting, because I’ll find out).
2. You must be familiar with cars and general automotive terms (ideally)
3. Given that the articles will mainly focus on the Southeast Asian automotive market, Southeast Asian writers (Filipinos, Indonesians and Thais, etc.) will be ideal
4. At least 2 article a day, five days a week for the month. The articles in general are very short and range from 100 words to 300 words (average of 150 words).
5. Deadline follower
7. I need a sample writing before starting
Additionally, I will:
1. Provide clear Instructions
2. Any help you will need
3. I will be available on IMs (msn, google talk, etc.)
16 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $79 untuk pekerjaan ini
Very interested. I have thoroughly gone through the project details and I am certain I can accomplish your project with perfection. Please see the PM for further details. Thanks and regards!
Hi autolife, if you're looking for 100% original blog articles with high quality, I'm the best writer for you. Please feel free to check my ratings and private message for bid details.
Just figured, my expertises perfectly match with your project requirements! :-) You might wanna consider my bid if you read my proposals. Please read my portfolios and Check my PM!
Expert in Content [url removed, login to view] written for leading news papers in my [url removed, login to view] a student of Chartered Accountancy,i Guarantee excellent quality writings and just recently being given a thesis on automotive industry Lagi