Please write an set of articles of approx. 10.000 words about Continuous Delivery (Explained very well by Jez Humble in his book about the topic).
The outline should (or could, if I accept your suggestions) be:
- Overview and explanation of Continuous Delivery (CD) pattern
- Benefits of Continuous Delivery (starting with a C-Level exec summary, followed by for more details targeted at IT professionals)
- Processes and requirements (History, ITIL practices, Security constraints)
- Tools used to satisfy requirements
- Metrics and reporting out of CD
Even though the topic is highly technical, most of it should be readible by a non-technical audience. And the parts of it that are not easily understood, should at least explain the gist of it.
For instance: When my network disk runs out of space, windows shows a red bar next to it. My wife doesn't understand my compelte backup strategy, but what she does get is that I need to spend $$$ to make the bar go green again so that she can copy photo's to the server again.
It is going to be published online, so I'll setup a wiki to write the content in for you.
There should be a glossary of terms. References to more information should be inline, references to sources of information should be kept as refnotes at the bottom of the pages.