Please write an set of articles of approx. [url removed, login to view] words about Continuous Delivery (Explained very well by Jez Humble in his book about the topic).
The outline should (or could, if I accept your suggestions) be:
- Overview and explanation of Continuous Delivery (CD) pattern
- Benefits of Continuous Delivery (starting with a C-Level exec summary, followed by for more details targeted at IT professionals)
- Processes and requirements (History, ITIL practices, Security constraints)
- Tools used to satisfy requirements
- Metrics and reporting out of CD
Even though the topic is highly technical, most of it should be readible by a non-technical audience. And the parts of it that are not easily understood, should at least explain the gist of it.
For instance: When my network disk runs out of space, windows shows a red bar next to it. My wife doesn't understand my compelte backup strategy, but what she does get is that I need to spend $$$ to make the bar go green again so that she can copy photo's to the server again.
It is going to be published online, so I'll setup a wiki to write the content in for you.
There should be a glossary of terms. References to more information should be inline, references to sources of information should be kept as refnotes at the bottom of the pages.